Part school assignment, part curiosity about the startup scene in New York City, the Startup Beat will try to follow everything related with entrepreneurship and startups in one of the largest technological hubs in the country.
I will also explore topics such as:
- Can entrepreneurship be taught?
- If so, what schools are teaching or helping entrepreneurs?
- Is startup creation just an “ivy league” phenomena?
- What are the hottest startups right now?
- Why Silicon Alley not Valley?
- What are the top tech events in the city?
- MOOC’s versus traditional teaching?
If you are interested in these topics, stick along for some cool information and articles. Don’t forget to share your comments and opinions.
The Startup Blog.